Accidents can happen at any time. That’s why it’s important to be prepared and know where to go when you need medical care, fast.
- Chest pain or squeezing sensation in the chest
- Seizure or loss of consciousness
- Severe abdominal pain
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of vision
- Ear or Eye infection
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Possible broken bones or simple fractures
- Severe sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- Vomiting and diarrhea
Accidents, illnesses, and injuries can happen at any time. Fortunately, when they do, you can turn to Lourdes Urgent Care to receive immediate, high-quality medical care. Read about some of the common ailments we provide treatment for.